- These days, many of the conversations around me center on questions about Covid. What are the numbers for today? What phase are we in? What about school and work? What about..? What if ….?
I don’t know about you, but those conversations make me feel like I’m on a little, storm-tossed boat and the circumstances are going to be the end of me.
Would you rather read? The main points are below:
- hard to cast our cares on the Lord when the problems feel so big
- Old Testament story of Jehoshaphat, king of Judah, when war was waged against him.
- prayer: “God, they have come to force us out of your land. We have no power against this large army that is attacking us. We don’t know what to do. So we look to you for help.”
- King Jehoshaphat, was told not to be afraid or discouraged because the battle was God’s and they didn’t need to fight, just stand strong in their places and they would see the Lord save them.
- The people were reminded to have faith in and stand strong.
- As the people began to sing and praise God, the enemy army all turned on one another.
- The result was that there was no enemy waiting to fight. All they found were dead bodies lying on the ground.
- The victory was won without any action on the part of the King and his people.
I’m wishing you a worry free day, filled with singing,